This guide will help you be prepared for the trip of your life!
Taking MDMA for the first time can be both exciting and scary. In order to avoid any unwanted symptoms, you must first know how your body will react and what to do if things go wrong.
What Is MDMA?
What is molly? MDMA (3,4-methylenedioxymethamphetamine) also known as molly, ecstasy or rolls, comes as either a crystal, powder, or as a pressed pill. In its powered form, its color is anywhere between brown, yellow, off-white, or white.
It is a synthetic psychedelic drug that acts as a stimulant and hallucinogen. It makes you feel highly energized, extreme euphoria, and immense love for those around you. MDMA also enhances your perception of the surroundings.
Your weight in kilograms + 50= total dosage in milligrams.Full dosage information: https://rollsafe.org/mdma-dosage/
If you weigh 50kg + 50 = 100mg of MDMA.
However, this dosage may not be enough if you’re used to taking MDMA, so use 1.5x this number. If you weigh 50 kg, you would take 150mg of MDMA.
ALWAYS wait for at least 3 hours before taking another dose if you haven’t felt any effects.
Frequently Asked Questions
In What Form Do I Take MDMA?
- In the form of a pressed pill
- Crushed crystals inside a gelatin capsule.
- You can also add the powder to a glass of orange juice and shoot it.
How To Know If It’s Pure MDMA
Truth is, you won’t know how pure it is unless you get your substance tested at a lab facility with proper equipment. However, a few basic tips can go a long way to scoring high grade & high purity MDMA.
- Buy your MDMA from a trusted source that your friends have used before.
- Get an MDMA test kit from reliable testing company. The reagents will help you identify if there is MDMA or other chemicals present in your substance.
How Long Will The Effects Last?
The effects last around 3 hours.
How Much Water Should I Drink?
- One cup (250 ml) per hour
- Two cups (500 ml) if dancing or in a hot environment
How To Avoid A Heat Stroke
- Avoid dancing constantly if you are in a crowded and hot environment.
- Drink the recommended amount of water.
Signs Of Heat Exhaustion:
- Heavy Sweating
- Fast, Weak Pulse
- Cold, Pale, & Clammy Skin
- Nausea Or Vomiting
Avoid Taking MDMA If You Have Any Of These Contraindicated Conditions:
- Cerebrovascular Disease
- Uncontrolled Hypertension
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Sensitive to seizures
- Malignant Hyperthermia
- Any condition that increases the risk of heat stroke or hyperthermia.
- Currently have a fever or if you are heat sensitive.
- Central core disease
- Liver Problems
Do Not Combine MDMA With These Drugs
- MAOIs (e.g. Nardi, Parnate, Marlin, Ayahuasca) within the last 3 weeks
- CYP2D6 inhibitors
- St. John’s Wort taken recently
- Drugs that increase heart rate or blood pressure ( e.g. many asthma medications, stimulants like cocaine, amphetamine, and caffeine), DXM (Robitussin), stomach acid medications, sedatives (alcohol or opioids).
What You Should Do If Something Goes Wrong & You Feel Unwell
- Find a cool, safe, & quiet environment
- Let someone you trust know how you are feeling so that they can stay with you
- Have your friend check your pulse & temperature
- Drink some water but do not overdo it
- How To Cure A Comedown From MDMA
- Drinking orange juice before and after MDMA can shorten the comedown: vitamin C is necessary for the synthesis of serotonin.
- Marmite: can aid in your body’s production of serotonin and it contains a substance called tryptophan, an amino acid that is one of the building blocks of serotonin.
- 5- HTP or 5-hydroxytryptophan: one of the major ingredients that makes serotonin.