College can be tough especially when you have a 10 page paper to write and finals are just a dread away.
Summer is the highlight of the year and what most college students dream for its time to come.
All they want to do is sleep and party all summer long. And it’s the best time to experiment with drugs.
Smoking marijuana and drinking alcohol is what most college students do. However, there is a new and exciting drug that has become popular among college students.
MDMA also known as molly. It’s popularity is rising. The effects of this highly intriguing drug is what makes it stand out. Under the influence it makes you feel immense euphoria, an intense love for those around you, heightened perception, and a desire to dance your butt off.
It was widely used for religious purposes and throughout the rave culture. Now college students are using it in parties and music festivals.
MDMA sounds great right but there can be some situations where it all goes wrong. This guide will give you all the information you need to have the trip you will never forget.
Test Your Drugs
Test your drugs, this is the most important thing you should do before you take it. Some drugs may be adulterated with other substances and that is not good. It can bring negative effects to your trip. Even if you got it from a trusted friend it is still a smart move to test it.
Beware, most of the molly today is adulterated with other drugs. It can contain traces of cocaine, bath salts, heroin, or meth. Some users have been hospitalized because of these adulterations. However, MDMA itself is not a dangerous drug. It is only dangerous if you take a capsule that is not pure MDMA. Always take that extra step of testing your drugs before you take it. Even if you are already at a music festival. Trust me it is worth it.
According to the Multidisciplinary Association for Psychedelic Studies:
“Pure MDMA has been proven sufficiently safe for human consumption when taken a limited number of times in moderate doses”.
MDMA testing kits are inexpensive and affordable. They are also easy to find. You can buy them online, such as Amazon or around any parties or music festivals. A well known testing kit is called the Marquis Reagent. It comes with step by step instructions on how to test your drugs.
Take The Right Dose
Everybody’s body is different. Follow a guideline for MDMA dosage. It is your weight in kg + 50 = total dosage in mg.
Taking too much molly for your body can make you have a bad trip. Also too much MDMA can also be harmful to your physical and mental health.
MDMA releases an abundance of serotonin. So too much of MDMA can deplete your body and make you feel depressed, and fatigued. It can also make you dependent on the drug.
MDMA is not recommended and should not be taken every other weekend. You should only take it once in a while. Like wait at least 1 month or several months to take it again.
Know The Effects Of Pure MDMA
So you have just learned how you can test your molly and the right dose you should take. It is now time to understand the effects of MDMA before you take it. That way you can make a decision if it is the right drug for you.
What MDMA Feels Like
Stage 1: Come up: Within 20-40 minutes
- you will feel a bit of anxiety, and tensed.
- Yawning might also come into play.
- Your skin will start to feel different.
- Rubbing against something feels more pleasurable than it usually does.
- Colors will appear brighter and vibrant.
- Feel energetic and communicate more.
- Some people may soon feel nauseas or heavier and more relaxed.
- Slight waves of euphoria.
- Tingling sensations.
- You might feel like your heart is beating fast, even hear the heart beat.
- Feel cold.
Stage 2: The peak: 1.5-3 hours
- Just sitting not sure what you’re really feeling.
- Pure euphoric
- Pleasurable. As if every worry is gone.
- Talking feels really good.
- Sense of connectedness.
- May feel the urge to lay down to feel the euphoria.
- Music sounds blissful.
- Touching or hugging other people can feel amazing.
- Look like drugged out maniacs.
- Feel very energetic.
- Some might still feel anxiety even at this point because they are fighting it.
Stage 3: The Come Down: 1-2 hours.
- Slow and gradual.
- Visuals are more pronounced if you take a higher dose.
- Sleeping can be difficult.
- Some people who feel melted during the peak can actually fall asleep.
Stage 4: The afterglow/crash: 2 days to 1 week + :
- Begins the day after the experience.
- You feel happier than you normally feel.
- But if you took too much, took a higher dose, or take it too often, then you will feel depressed.
- Some who first tried MDMA for the first time can have a come down.
- You can avoid the come down.
- The Side Effects Of MDMA
- MDMA affects the part of the brain that helps regulate body temperature called the
- hypothalamus. Your body will overheat and sweat in an attempt to cool itself off.
- You can regulate your temperature by staying hydrated. And I mean drinking water,
- not alcoholic beverages, those will only make you dehydrated and can be potentially
- Another common side effect of MDMA is jaw clenching or teeth grinding. It it best to
- have a pack of gums with you to help ease these effects.
- And lastly, the third most common side effect is a lack of appetite. This might last for
- the whole duration of the experience and the come down.
- These are all the tips I am going to give you. I hope these will help you. Always be safe
- and never forget to test your drugs. Have a safe and happy roll!